Why do guys lie about penis size?
Yeah, I know the obvious answer – because they’re trying to impress whatever girl whose pants they want to get in. And because of their own insecurity issues regarding their actual size.
But seriously, think about it for a second.
Besides how idiotic it is to use that as some kind of pickup line, what do you think is going to happen when you drop your pants for that girl?
You really think your lie is going to have her so totally duped that she’s going to think your 5 inch average penis is a monster twice the size? Think again Obi Wan, the Jedi Mind Trick ain’t workin’ this time.
Oh, you’re not gonna let her see what size it is, is that it? You’re going to make sure the lights are out when you have sex, and just slide it in when she’s not looking. Yeah, that sounds real good. We can’t feel a thing down there and would never be able to tell *yawns*
Or did you just figure that if you’ve gotten that far she’s somehow obligated to go the rest of the way. Think again. Lying about anything doesn’t go over big with a girl, especially when it’s a big lie about a little thing. You’re not just opening yourself up for rejection, but also humiliation. (Though I suppose if your fetish is small penis humiliation, you’ve set yourself up great.)
If you lie about what you’re packing, all you’re doing is focusing more attention on it.
You’re better off being honest. Girls like honesty and especially confidence, and a guy who says his cock is average, or maybe tells a slight lie by saying it’s a little above, is better off than the guy who is totally full of crap.
Especially because girls do talk. Talk a LOT. And if you piss a girl off with a lie about your penis being huge, she IS totally gonna tell all her friends how full of it you are. Yes, we like to tease guys, but we also like to laugh at them too. When you act like dorks or lie like fools we tell one another, so beware.
And remember, if you lie to us about how big it is, we might lie to one another about how small it is. Suddenly you go from average size to a micro penis laughing stock.
As a stripper I’ve heard all kinds of nonsense from so many guys. I swear, if the numbers I hear were true the average penis length would hover just under a foot. It’s to the point that many of us, when a guy says he’s like 10 inches, we say – “wow, you’re making me sooo hot!!! Show me. Yeah, right now, show me. I’ve just GOT to see it. Take it out now.” Boy does the look on his face shift fast then LOL. 90% freeze up and turn red. The other 10% get our undivided attention :) LOL
If your cock isn’t impressive, make other things about yourself incredible. And give that tongue a good workout. Most girls cum from clitoral stimulation, not penetration during sex anyway. And focus on the right spot, THAT’s what we want you to tease with your tongue. The kind of bathes we like come in tubs, not slobbering men.
Besides, while a one night stand is all about sex, for anything beyond that, most girls just want to be treated decently. You guys can be real jerks. Treat a girl with some respect and consideration and you’ll find that goes a lot farther than the inch extra you wish you had.
Thing is, you’re as stuck with what you’ve got as all the rest of us are stuck with whatever we like and don’t like about ourselves.
I’m not gonna lie. Like I’ve said here before I’m something of a size queen when it comes to penis length – meaning I like them big. But I’ve been with all different sizes and good sex requires more than just an impressive tool. Though quantity does have a certain quality to it LOL.
But also, if you do have an average or small penis length, you don’t have to go around telling everyone LOL. If the question doesn’t come up, don’t bring it up yourself.
And choose the girls you get with wisely. Mean, selfish girls are usually not worth it no matter how big your cock is or isn’t.
~ Nicole, you’re sexy young stripper :)